Corporate Social Responsibility
- In an effort to protect the consumer and the environment, we strive to continuously improve our manufacturing policies and processes.
- Working with factories to be environmentally responsible i.e. in waste elimination, energy efficiency.
- Ensure that employees are being treated with dignity and respect, and that they work in a safe and healthy environment.
- Factories monitored for social compliance and product safety.
- Skye uses AQL ZERO based acceptance sampling to maintain product integrity.
- All manufacturing facilities are audited to maintain social compliance and sustainability levels.
- Skye partners with factories to achieve social compliance, product safety, regulatory compliance and quality standards.
- We participate in various community upliftment programmes.
Our three Business Units, focusing on Converse together with Haddad brands, Dickies and Emerging brands – (including Samson, Mille and Brentwood), manage every element of the brands, from QA to marketing.
- Products are sourced globally and locally
- Strategic alliances established with key manufacturing partners.
- Capacity to grow and develop additional factories with increased production.
- Skye’s Quality Control team insures that all products are thoroughly tested and represent global safety standards.
- Skye Uses AQL ZERO based acceptance sampling to maintain product integrity.
- Partners with factories to achieve social compliance, product safety, regulatory compliance and quality standards.
- Where necessary factory compliance is validated through SGS and Intertek.